There is no need to introduce WhatsApp to you, It has now become an inseparable part of our lives. No matter how many new cool social media apps come and go, WhatsApp never failed to deliver us the best experience as the perfect messaging app. There are some fundamental things, that we as WhatsApp users love. WhatsApp being totally free offers easy to use interface and a verity of features that keep us connected to our friends and loved ones. With that being said, many of us want to use WhatsApp on PC, if you are interested, continue reading. We will tell you how to download WhatsApp and use it on your PC.
If you are looking to download and use WhatsApp App on your PC, then you are in the right place. We will tell you how to install and use WhatsApp on your PC. There is actually another way you can use WhatsApp on your PC. You could use WhatsApp on your PC on any browser using WhatsApp Web. But for those who want to use WhatsApp as a standalone app on their computers, then continue reading.
You should have Installed the WhatsApp app on your phone first to be able to use it on the PC. The WhatsApp Desktop doesn’t come with any extra features. It will have all the things you get on WhatsApp Web except now you don’t need to open a separate tab on your browser.
How to Install WhatsApp on Windows?
To Install WhatsApp App on your desktop in case of Windows PC, follow these steps.
- Open your Microsoft Store app. If you can’t see it on the desktop, search in the Start menu.
2. Type WhatsApp in the search bar and hit enter.
3. You will see App Named WhatsApp Desktop. Click on Get/ Install button.
The download will start immediately. After the download is completed, WhatsApp will be installed automatically.
4. To open the app, open up the start menu and search for WhatsApp Desktop App that you have just downloaded. You can also pin WhatsApp to the Taskbar of your Windows.
Open it up and you will see the QR code. Scan the QR code from the mobile, you want to use WhatsApp from on. And you are all set!
How to Install WhatsApp on Mac OS?
The installation process of WhatsApp App for Macbooks and iMacs running on Mac OS is almost similar.
- First of all open your Apple App Store.
2. Click on the search bar and type WhatsApp in it and hit enter.
3. Now click on the Download icon and wait for the WhatsApp Desktop to get installed on your device.
After the installation, open the WhatsApp Desktop App. The app will display QR code, scan it using the Mobile phone you have to use it on your Apple device.
We hope this helped you in installing the WhatsApp Desktop version on your Windows or Mac computer. It becomes handy to have a WhatsApp app on your PC rather than opening a different tab. This will also help you multitask more efficiently. You can follow us for more helpful how-to articles and apps related to WhatsApp.